This competition is where you can you find the BIGGEST, BADDEST, MOST OUTRAGEOUS ATVs and UTVs ever built!
These aren’t your average ATVs or UTVs with new paint and a few modifications. These are machines that have been planned out and sweated over for months until they are perfect.
This year, we are going to give each competitor their own time to shine and highlight their ride. So, if you have what you think is a “Bad 2Da Bone” machine, then show us what you’ve got!
Cut-off for registering to enter the contest is at 5pm on Thursday, March 28th. All contestants must be set-up & staged between 7:30pm-7:45pm on the same day. Competition starts at 8pm.
There is a $20 entry fee to participate in this event.
We would like to thank MB Quart for sponsoring this event!
- Anything goes for machines & modifications.
- Spectators vote for most impressive.
- Owners must bring their machine to the designated area
where this event will take place BEFORE the time of the
event in order to set everyone up by their numerical order.
- Owner must be stay with your machine before, during and
- Owners must bring their paperwork back with them completely
- Votes will be tallied and winners will be announced on
Facebook and at the Information booth for the remainder of
Cut-off for registering to enter the contest is at 5pm on Thursday, March 28th.
All contestants must be set-up & staged between 7:30pm-7:45pm on Thursday, March 28th. Contest begins at 8pm.
1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $350
3rd Place - $150