High Lifter Quadna Mud Nationals offers something for everyone, and if you came to ride but aren’t sure you’re ready for the competitions, then sign up for the Poker Run! This is not your average Poker Run, after all this is MUD NATIONALS. Expect the unexpected with trails that will test your skills and quad handling abilities. When you sign up, we’ll give you a card that displays all 52 cards of the deck. Once the Poker Run begins, you’ll ride to five stations within Quadna Mountain Park. At each station, you’ll get to draw one card from a deck of cards, then the station attendants will punch your poker run card that you drew out of the hand. If you draw the same card at any two stations, you get to redraw. After you make it back to the 5th station, we’ll review all the cards to determine the final low hand and high hand winners.
Give it a shot! Grab your friends and family and make it a group effort. The best part is, it’s FREE!
Event Registration : Sign up at the High Lifter Information/Registration booth located next to the High Lifter Retail Store.
Event Location, Date, & Time : Course begins in the bowl below the Chalet at 4pm.
Poker Run Rules
- Sign-up occurs at the High Lifter Information Booth located beside the High Lifter Retail Store.
- Participants have four (3) hours, 4 pm – 7pm,to complete the five-station competition.
- Participants are to draw a playing card at each of the five stations throughout the course and have the station attendant “punch their card” with the card drawn. If you draw the identical card at any two stations, the participant is to redraw. Once the participant has drawn at five stations, they are to turn in their poker run card to the Station 5 attendee for review.
- Winner is determined by poker hand. High hand AND Low hand WINS.
- All returned cards are to be reviewed by event staff to determine the final winner. In the event of a tie, there will be a high-card draw to decide the winner. Winner of the Poker Run will be announced throughout the week at all events and posted at the High Lifter Information Booth where winners can pick up their prizes.