High Lifter Mud Nationals offers something for everyone, and if you came to ride but aren’t sure you’re ready for the Mud competitions, sign up for the Poker Run! This is not your average Poker Run, after all this is MUD NATIONALS. Expect the unexpected with trails that will test your skills and quad handling abilities. Give it a shot! Grab your friends and family and make it a group effort. The best part is, it’s FREE!
Event Registration : Sign up at the High Lifter Information/Registration tent before 4 pm on Wednesday, March 27th.
Event Date & Time : Staging This event will begin Wednesday, March 27th at 5 pm with the event to begin shortly thereafter and last until 9 pm.
Poker Run Rules
- Sign-up occurs at the High Lifter Information Booth located beside the High Lifter Retail Store.
- Registration will end at 4 pm Wednesday.
- The Poker Run will begin at 5 pm Wednesday, March 27th.
- Participants have four 4 hours (5 pm – 9 pm) to complete the five-station competition.
- Participants are to draw a playing card at each of the five stations throughout the course and have the station attendant “punch their card” with the card drawn. If you draw the identical card at any two stations, the participant is to redraw. Once the participant has drawn at five stations, they are to turn in their poker run card to the Station 5 attendee for review.
- Winner is determined by poker hand. High hand wins…Low hand wins.
- All returned cards are to be reviewed by event staff to determine the final winner. In the event of a tie, there will be a high-card draw to decide the winner. Winner of the Poker Run will be announced throughout the week at all events and posted at the High Lifter Information Booth where winners can pick up their prizes.