How to Play
Check out the event schedule and make plans to play the Punch-A-Bunch game each day. That’s right, you’ve seen it before, but not Mud Nationals style. We have it all set up for contestants to win some awesome prizes. Line up and draw a poker chip to see if you will be one of 20 lucky people to play Punch-A-Bunch. If you pick the lucky chip, you will take your turn to pick which spot to PUNCH, reach in and grab your prize. Some prizes will not fit in the slots, for those there will be a prize certificate. From there, take the certificate to the Vendor’s booth that is listed on top of the certificate.
Rules of the Game
- Contestants must be 16 years or older.
- Twenty people will play each session.
- Contestants must form a single line behind the yellow tape in the front of the Punch-A-Bunch board.
- Contestants draw a poker chip to see if they get the chance to play.
- Contestants will then play one time.
- Contestants can only play one time per day.
- If you don’t get to play, come back and try at another session. We will be playing Punch-A-Bunch several times each day.
- June 7th – 1pm
- June 8th – 9am, 2pm & 8pm
- June 9th – 8am, 1pm & 6pm