How to Play
If you have ever played Cornhole or any bean bag toss game, then you already know what to expect. The object here is to get all the bags in the hole to win the bigger prizes. But don’t worry, even if you don’t make any in the hole, you still get a prize! Everyone is a winner this year!!
Rules of the Game
- Contestants must be 16 years or older.
- Twenty people will play each session.
- Contestants must form a single line behind the tape.
- Contestants draw a poker chip to see if they get the chance to play.
- Contestants that have the correct poker chip will then play one time.
- If you don’t get to play, come back and try at another session. We will play the RZR Bags game several times each day.
- June 6th (Thursday) – 1pm
- June 7th (Friday) – 9am, 2pm
- June 8th (Saturday) – 9am, 1pm & 6pm