This competition is where you can you find the biggest, baddest, most outrageous ATVs and UTVs ever built! These aren’t your average builds with new paint and a few modifications. Blood, sweat, and tears have been poured into these units to produce the most jaw dropping machines at High Lifter Mud Nationals.
Each competitor will have their own time to shine and highlight their one-of-a-kind ride. After the show, the audience will walk around for closeup looks. This year, in addition to the Crowd’s Choice Winner, guest industry athletes will judge for first, second, and third place winners. Try to impress 4×4 Barbie, Ronnie Anderson, and Sophie Swaney if you want a chance for bragging rights and prize money.
First Place: $500
Second Place: $350
Third Place: $150
So, if you think you have a “Bad 2 Da Bone” machine, then show us what you’ve got! Register at the High Lifter Mud Nationals Information Booth in Vendor Village by 3PM on Friday, October 2. All contestants must be set-up & staged between 3:30PM-3:45PM on that Friday at the UTV Short Course track.
There is a $20 entry fee to participate in this event.
Join us 4PM at the UTV Short Course track on Friday, October 2 see the lineup!
- Anything goes for machines and modifications.
- Spectators will vote for most impressive build, and judges will choose first, second, and third place winners.
- Owners must bring their machines to the UTV Short Course by 3:30PM to stage everyone in numerical order.
- Owners must stay with machines before, during, and after voting.
- Owners must bring paperwork with them completely filled out.
- Votes will be tallied, and winners will be announced on Facebook. Prizes can be picked up at the High Lifter Mud Nationals Information Booth for the remainder of the weekend.
All rules subject to change.