You don’t want to miss the powerful machines ripping around the High Lifter Mud Nationals UTV Short Course. It is truly a battle of man, machine and the shear will to win. Drivers compete in this head to head race for big money payouts, totaling $20,000!
Registration fee for the Pro Non-Turbo Class is $100. Registration fee for the Pro Turbo Class is $125. Sign up at the High Lifter Mud Nationals Information Booth before 11AM on Friday, October 2.
Staging for this event will begin Friday, October 2 at 11:30AM with the event to begin at 12PM.
1. Doors over both side openings
2. Nets covering both remaining openings OR arm restraints are STRONGLY recommended
3. 4 or 5 point seat belt harness for both driver and passenger
4. A 2.5 pound fire extinguisher with pressure gauge on board
5. DOT approved helmet for both driver and passenger
6. No Nitrous on any UTV allowed
7. Turbos and superchargers allowed in Pro Class only
8. A “SFI” fire suit is required for driver and passenger (single layer or better)
9. Protective eyewear for both driver and passenger
10. Race number must be prominently displayed on front and back of UTV
11. No aftermarket lights on during daytime races
12. No horns, bells or other sound making devices permitted in any class
13. Intentional hitting or flipping will result in a DQ
14. No radios that allow communications outside of car
15. Any production UTV motor allowed in any matching brand production UTV frame, 4-wheel drive model required
16. Frame geometry must remain as designed by OEM
17. Electric shut off switch is highly recommended
18. There will be no open practice
Reminder: DOT Helmets, boots and gloves must be worn during all competitions as well as long sleeve shirts and long pants. Motocross style boots are not required. No oilfield/construction hardhats or military helmets will be allowed. Boots mean waders, leather work boots, rubber knee boots, motocross boots, lace up boots, etc. over the ankles. This is intended to prevent sandals, flip flops, tennis shoes and any other type of open toe shoe. Racers must wear foot protection that will completely cover the foot and go over the ankle. Any glove that covers the entire hand to the wrist is acceptable.
All rules subject to change.