Team High Lifter is working to set a rescheduled date for the largest mud party in the country! We want to make sure you experience a mud riding, event-packed High Lifter Mud Nationals this year. You’ll be able to cheer on your friends through the UTV Short Course, Tug o War, and Bounty Hole! Powersports companies from across the country will fill Vendor Village to display their products. Each day will end with showstopping music on the Blackwood Lumber Stage and after party fun at Outlaw Island. And, of course, High Lifter finish its search for a brand ambassador with its first annual Miss High Lifter Mud Nationals competition. We look forward to seeing thousands of offroad enthusiasts from across the country at the best High Lifter Mud Nationals yet on our rescheduled date.
High Lifter Mud Nationals prides itself on offering the best experience to our powersports, mud ride loving fans. Due to an official state order, we regret to announce High Lifter Mud Nationals is required to postpone to a later date.
The postponement of this event is among the many precautions Arkansas is taking to reduce the risk of exposure to the coronavirus.
“The show must go on” is in the High Lifter Mud Nationals DNA, but we recognize and respect the choice made by the governor’s office and local community. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our attendees, staff, vendors, artists and the community.
High Lifter Mud Nationals plans to work with Hillarosa ATV Park and the Hempstead County to find an alternative date in 2020. We appreciate and value the support from powersports industry partners, offroad fans, Hillarosa, and Hempstead County for this annual event.
High Lifter Mud Nationals will be in touch with all ticket holders, vendors and sponsors as soon as possible. Please see below for FAQ document to address immediate questions and concerns.
Though it is true that our March 2020 event will no longer take place in the way we intended, the postponed event will provide the one-of-a-kind experience attendees have come to expect at High Lifter Mud Nationals each year.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I get my ticket refunded if purchased it early online? High Lifter will refund on all online tickets purchased through the event site. Refunds will be done as soon as possible by High Lifter, the online ticket site processing may take 1- 3 business days to show up in your account.
- Will I get my online fees refunded also? Yes, any fees associated with purchasing your tickets online will be refunded.
- Will my shower pass money be refunded? Yes, shower pass tickets purchased online will be fully refunded.
- Will I be able to keep my reserved campsite, with no hook ups? Yes. You will not lose your reserved campsite. For those wanting to keep their reserved site, High Lifter will retain payment and ensure you have your reserved camp site for the next Mud Nationals Event at Hillarosa, AR.
- What if I want a refund from my reserved campsite, with no hook ups? Refunds will be made available, should you choose not to hold your reserved camp spot. Please note, there will be a limited number of these spots available during the rescheduled event. We suggest you retain your spot.
- Will I receive a refund or be able to keep my reserved, full hook campsite? Please contact Hillarosa ATV Park at 870-826-0101.
- Will I get my general dry camping money refunded? Yes. High Lifter will refund your dry camping money to your credit card or PayPal account. Your credit card company or PayPal may take 1-3 business days to process the refund on their end and for it to show up in your account.
- Will the event be rescheduled for this year? High Lifter and Hillarosa ATV Park are already planning new dates for 2020.
- Will the rescheduled event have as much stuff? Heck Yes! Sponsors and industry vendors love coming to Mud Nationals to see ATV & UTV enthusiasts from all over the US. High Lifter ensures the 4 day event will offer the same fun filled activities, prizes, food, entertainment and lots of mud riding as planned.
- Will Hillarosa ATV Park still be open to ride? Please contact Hillarosa directly at for questions concerning park hours and riding availability at 870-826-0101.